Berowra Oval (1920s)
The locals built a rough ground in 1920’s. Used in 1947/48 by Berowra CC when it joined the Association Reopened as a turf ground in 1969/70.
- 1988/89 A2 won their first Premiership. The team was: Ross Anderson (C), Richard Annetts, Andrew Bray, Andrew Brisk, Jason Day, Andrew Fiedler, John Giddings, David Guest, Nick Malik, Ian McKern, Iain Ramsey, Dave Whitting.
- 1989/90 A1 Grade team that won our first A1 Grade premiership. The Team was: Tony Ford (C) Todd Wills, Greg Fiedler, Greg Stoneham, Antony Day, Scott Wills, Mike Cirson, Craig Russell, Mike Gard (w/k), Peter McDonald and Rod Worthington
- 1997/98 – A1 Grade (Vs Berowra, the eventual minor premier) scored 9/431 in a day. This is the highest score by a WPHC team in one day’s play of 75 (6 ball) overs
- 9/3/2002 – Chris Thomas went for the equal 3rd highest number of runs in an over (26). The sequence was 4,6,4,6,6,. Vs ARL
- 20/10/2007 – Simon Smyth (44*) & Peter Stott (26) put on a Club A1 grade record stand of 72 for the 10th wicket Vs Berowra
- Simon Smyth took his 200th wicket
- 10th wicket record 72 run A1 Grade record partnership between Peter Stott (26) & Simon Smyth (44*) Vs Berowra
- 28/3/2014 & 29/3/2014 – Tim Scoular (A2) took match figures of 10/109 (5/77 & 5/52) Vs Berowra in the A2 Grand Final.
- 25/3/2017 – A1 lost the Grand Final to Berowra in one of the greatest Finals played in our Association. In a rain delayed game, Berowra scored 135 and we were 9/134 at the close – losing as we finished 2nd in the Comp. Justin Paterson was the star taking 7/35.