In 1907 the local Progress Association initiated a move to purchase seven acres of land known as Wilson’s Grant which ultimately became Charles Tucker’s long-desired sports ground -Cheltenham Oval occupies a large part. This left what is now Beecroft Reserve as native bush.
The HK&HDCA has only recently acquired used of this ground (2010/11 season) to play U15 / U16 Junior boys and Seniors Cricket.
- 4/3/2012 – Peter Yeates took 7 for 29 Vs Beecroft – the 117th time a player has taken 7 wickets or better in a match
- 6/10/2012 – WPHC U16 Red played Hornsby and won their 2-day game in 1 day. Hornsby were dismissed for 18 in 8.3 overs. WPHC declared at 4/133 in 24 overs and then bowled Hornsby out for 116 in 42 overs.The winning runs were hit in 0.4 overs
- 3/3/2013 – Michael Banner scored his 4,000th run in the Sunday Comp Grand Final against ARL. This placed Michael in our top 12 run scorers of all time
- 8/9/2013 – the inaugural season of “Suburb of Origin game” was played between WPH (postcode 2125) Vs Cherrybrook (2126). WPH (captained by Matt Jobson) scored 166 in their 35 overs and rolled Cherrybrook (skippered by Matt Spalding) for 113.
- 3/11/2013 – 2nd wicket Association Sunday Premier League record partnership – 150 between Harpreet Singh (94) & Liam Kelly (57) Vs Hornsby Gold
- 14/3/2015 – Matt Davidson (Sunday Premier League) scored his 3,000th run Vs WPHC Red in the Grand Final.