The ground was first used on 23rd March 1889 and was used by the Association until 18th October 1980 when it became too dangerous with rocks on the outfield and a dangerous pitch. The ground was reopened in 1984.
- 13/9/2008 – Alex Rashleigh(U16 Red Vs Upper Hills) took 7/29 (Upper Hils got over 200 runs in their innings) and then backed up the following week to share in the making of an Association and Club joint 4th wicket record partnership of 241. Alex scored 109* and Anjan Oberai 149. Alex’s performance is also the best all-round performance by a Junior in a game for WPHC.
- 31/1/2009 – we might have to rename this ground as Alex Rashleigh Oval. On this day he scored his 3rd ton (119 Vs Upper Hills – again) at this ground in the 2008-09 season.
- In the season opening game (10/9/2011) WPHC U15 White scored 4/248 (32 overs) defeating Hornsby 82. Unfortunately, we don’t have records of Team scores for 1-dayers but this would be up there with the better performances. In the batting Calvin Breytenbach scored 107* which was also his debut game for the Club and also took 3/6 off 4 overs
- 20/10/2012 – Daniel Heidegger (100*) & Matt Chamberlain (106*) put on an unbeaten opening partnership of 173 for the U16 Reds Vs Castle Hill RSL. This is the 1st recorded instance of a Junior opening pair scoring not out 100s.
- 15/12/2012 – we may have to re-name Dural Park as the Alex Rashleigh / Daniel Heidegger Oval. Another ton by Daniel (107) brought up his 5th ton in Juniors which was a new Club Junior record beating the previous 4 tons shared with Michael Friedrich (1997-98 to 1999-2000); Alex Rashleigh (2008-09 to 2009-10); Daniel Anderson (2009-10 to 2010-11).
- 21/10/2006 – Eric Junkkari (B2) took his 300th wicket.
- 13/10/2007 – James Makin (A2) scored his 3,000th run. James later went on to become our most capped Premiership Captain with 3 successive Premiership (to 2014)
- 24/1/2015 – Andrew Fiedler scored his 6,000th run against the Sydney Lions to become
only the 3rd player in our 84 year history (to 2015) to reach this landmark.
- 22/2/2015 & 7/3/2015 – Justin Paterson (B2) took match figures of 12/26 Vs Hornsby with spells of 6/16 and 6/10. Included in the 6/10 was a hat-trick (our 40th). Only 13 players have taken 12 or more wickets in a match and this the best match haul for these elite group
- 13/2/2016 – Michael McGregor scored his 4,000th run Vs St Ives.
- 23/9 & 30/9/2017 – our Blue and Red A2 sides played each other in an Association first. This is the first time a Club had 2 sides in the elite A2 competition. For the record, our Red side (4/106) and Captained by Simon Smyth defeated our Blue side (104) and Captained by Rick Turner.
- 23/9/2018 – also in this game was the first time that father (Rick) and son (Alex) played A2 together.