News – 22nd October 2023
Women’s Social Cricket is starting
The fabulous Women’s Social Cricket comp is fast approaching. This is a great opportunity for Women (all ages), daughters (all ages) and friends.
- When: Starts Wednesday 8th November 2023
- Where: Mark Taylor Oval – Waitara
- Time: 6.30 pm to 8.00 pm
- How long: every Wednesday for 6 weeks
- Cost: $60.00
How do I register?
You can register via the following link – – Women’s Social Smash – regieter here . A QR code link is also on Facebook.
Level 1 Coaching Accreditation
If you missed out on the sought after Level 1 Coaching Accreditation at Edward Bennett Oval here is your chance. The following Level 1 Courses are now available:
- When: Wednesday 8th November 2023
- Time: 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm
- Where: Mt Ku-ring-gai Oval
- When: Monday 13th 2023
- Time: 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm
- Where: Cheltenham Oval
How to register
You can register via the following links:
Course 1 (Mt Ku-ring-gai) – Level 1 coaching course – Mt Ku-ring-gai
Course 2 (Cheltenham Oval) – Level 1 course – Cheltenham Oval
The Association has got its new website up and running. So that you can lock in the link to check on this like the Draw and Competition Tables check out the following link – HK&HDCA website
Key collection roster – 28th October 2023
|game time||grade||Ground||Key Collection Responsibility||home team||away team||
|28-Oct-23||8:00 AM||Saturday U9||Cherrybrook PS||WPHC Blue||WPHC Blue||Berowra Red||N|
|Saturday U8||WPH PS||WPHC White||WPHC White||WPHC Red||Y|
|8:30 AM||Saturday U17||Greenway Oval||WPHC||WPHC||Kissing Point||N|
|Saturday U15||Caddies Creek||WPHC Gold||WPHC Gold||Castle Hill RSL||N|
|Saturday U13 (Starc)||Campbell Pk||WPHC White||WPHC White||Castle Hill RSL Blue||N|
|Saturday U12||John Purchase PS||WPHC Green||WPHC Green||Mount Colah||N|
|Northholm Grammar||WPHC Blue||WPHC Blue||WPHC Gold||Y|
|9:00 AM||Saturday U11 (South)||Holland Reserve||WPHC Yellow||WPHC Yellow||Glenorie District||N|
|James Henty||WPHC Gold||WPHC Gold||Castle Hill RSL Green||N|
|Thomas Thompson||WPHC White||WPHC White||WPHC Blue||N|
|10:30 AM||Saturday U10||Cherrybrook PS||WPHC Blue||WPHC Blue||Beecroft/Pennant Hills Red||N|
|WPH PS||WPHC Red||WPHC Red||Hornsby District||Y|
|Campbell Pk||WPHC Red||WPHC Red||St Ives Wahroonga||N|
|Holland Reserve||WPHC Red||WPHC Red||Kenthurst Senior C4||N|
|Northholm Grammar||WPHC Blue||WPHC Blue||Kissing Point (C3)||Y|
|Greenway Oval||WPHC||WPHC||St Ives Wahroonga||N|
|Dural Park||WPHC||WPHC||Kenthurst Upper Hills||Y|
The Academy – is here
Our very popular Academy and skills sessions is fast approaching. Details are:
- Academy sessions:
- Boys (10 to 14 years)
- Girls (as above)
- Start date:
- Boys – Wednesday 11th October
- Girls – Thursday 12th October
- Every week up to 30th November 2023. Returning on 1st February 2024 for the final 2 weeks.
The Juniors Boys program has been incredibly popular and sold out within 12 hours – all 30 spots!
The Girls are filling up fast so please don’t delay if you want to be part of this wonderful initiative.
Please use the following link for the Girls – Academy Registration
The hugely popular Skills sessions are offered to U8 to U15s. They are free and our top Coaches run the sessions. Details will be advised shortly.
Registrations for 2023/24
Registration status is OPEN for:
- Cricket Blast (5 & 6 year old) – OPEN
- Juniors (Mixed):
- U8 – OPEN
- U9 – OPEN
All other Age Divisions are Closed.
How do I Register?
Registrations can be made via the following link – Register here
Blowfly Cricket is now finished for the season. To find out more about Blowfy cricket for next season checkout the website – Blowfly cricket
What if I need more information?
Please contact Bill Peterkin at here
How do Register?
You can register and pay online through the following link.
Channel 10 – The Project story
Check out the News report on Channel’s 10 ‘The Project’ –Blowfy TV program from about 1:43 secs.
The Pathway for Girls this season is:
- All-Girls Blaster Hub (5 to 7 years + new to cricket / soft ball program) – Friday Twilight hub at Thornleigh Oval
- Stage 1 (7 to 11 years of age – new / a bit of experience) – Friday twilight Girls-only cricket (played in the Hornsby district)
- Cricket Blast (5 to 7 year olds for boys & girls);
- Stage 1 (a) – 7 to 11 years of age – new / a bit of experience. Saturday (played at local grounds and in the North Shore area
- Stage 1(b) – 10 to 11 years. Saturday afternoon home & away hardball
- Stage 2 & Stage 3 (ages 12 to 17 years of age) – Saturday afternoon Girls-only competitive cricket.
To learn more then checkout – Girls Playing information
After 4 Rounds (21st October 2023) the competition table is:
Stage 1 (morning)
- WPHC Jonassen: =4th
Stage 1 (afternoon)
- WPHC Schutt =9th
- WPHC Sutherland =9th
- WPHC Litchfield =12th
- WPHC McGrath 7th
- WPHC King: =5th
The only registrations open are for:
- U8 – OPEN and remain open all season as this is a non-competitive age group
- U9 – OPEN – as above
All other Divisions are CLOSED.
If anyone is still interested in playing in these ages please contact our Girls Directors (Grant & Suz) on Girls email
Competition table after 6 Rounds (21st October 2023)
- WPHC Purple =1st; Blue 3rd; Green =4th; Yellow =4th; Gold =8th;
- WPHC Green =2nd; Gold =2nd;
- WPHC Red =2nd; Blue =8th; White =8th
- WPHC Purple =1st; Gold -10th; Blue =12th
- WPHC Red =2nd; Orange 5th; Gold =8th;
- WPHC =1st
Note: there is no competition for U8 to U11’s.
Competition table after 3 Rounds.
A1 Grade (Cameron): 8 points (=4th)
A2 (Campbell): 13 point (3rd)
- Red (Todd): 2 points (7th )
- Blue (Shomik): 13 points (=2nd)
B2 (Warren): 13 points (=2nd)
C1 (Indranil): 18 points (=1st)
- Red (Arun): 15 points (3rd)
- Blue (Rob): 3 points (=8th)
- Red (Fieds): 3 points (=8th)
- Blue (Mat): 18 points (=1st)
- Red (Ross S) 18 points (=1st)
- Blue (Hiresh): 3 points (=9th)
- Red (Diggers) 8 points (=6th)
- Blue (Agniva): 18 points (1st)
D2 (Roger): 8 points (7th)