News – 1st October 2023
Nathan Lyon at Asquith Oval this weekend
For info, Nathan Lyon plays his first game back from his calf injury this Saturday in a Premier First Grade game Vs Bankstown. Details are:
- Where: Asquith Park
- Time: 00 am in a 1-dayer (50 overs a side)
If you are free anytime during the day and want to be able to see Nathan in his comeback match then pop on down during the day.
Also playing are 2 x West Penno Juniors for Northern District – Daniel Anderson and Cameron Tunks.
The Association has got its new website up and running. So that you can lock in the link to check on this like the Draw and Competition Tables check out the following link – New Association website
Key collection roster
Roster for Saturday 14 October.
|game date||game time||grade||venue||Home Team – Key Collection Responsibility||home team||away team||Oval Key Required|
|14-Oct-23||8:00 AM||Saturday U9||Cherrybrook PS||WPHC White||WPHC White||Normanhurst-Warrawee-Red||Y|
|Saturday U8||WPH PS||WPHC White||WPHC White||WPHC Blue||Y|
|8:30 AM||Saturday U17||Caddies Creek||WPHC||Castle Hill RSL Green||WPHC||N|
|Saturday U15||Greenway Oval||WPHC Gold||WPHC Gold||WPHC Orange||Y|
|Saturday U14||Campbell Pk||WPHC Blue||WPHC Blue||WPHC Purple||Y|
|Saturday U13 (Starc)||Northholm Grammar||WPHC Blue||WPHC Blue||WPHC Red||N|
|Saturday U12||James Henty||WPHC Gold||Hornsby District Green||WPHC Gold||Y|
|John Purchase PS||WPHC Purple||WPHC Purple||WPHC Yellow||Y|
|9:00 AM||Saturday U11 (South)||Holland Reserve||WPHC Blue||Castle Hill RSL White||WPHC Blue||N|
|Thomas Thompson||WPHC Yellow||WPHC Yellow||Castle Hill RSL Green||Y|
|10:30 AM||Saturday U8||WPH PS||WPHC Red||WPHC Red||Beecroft/Pennant Hills||Y|
|Saturday U10||Cherrybrook PS||WPHC White||WPHC White||WPHC Green||Y|
|1:00 PM||D2||Holland Reserve||WPHC||WPHC||Hornsby District||N|
|C4||Northholm Grammar||WPHC Red||WPHC Red||WPHC Blue||N|
|C2||Campbell Pk||WPHC Red||WPHC Red||Berowra||Y|
|B2||Greenway Oval||WPHC||WPHC||Hornsby District||Y|
|B1||Dural Park||WPHC Red||WPHC Red||Kissing Point (B1)||N|
The Academy – is here
Our very popular Academy and skills sessions is fast approaching. Details are:
- Academy sessions:
- Boys (10 to 14 years)
- Girls (as above)
- Start date:
- Boys – Wednesday 11th October
- Girls – Thursday 12th October
- Every week up to 30th November 2023. Returning on 1st February 2024 for the final 2 weeks.
The Juniors Boys program has been incredibly popular and sold out within 12 hours – all 30 spots!
The Girls are filling up fast so please don’t delay if you want to be part of this wonderful initiative.
Please use the following link for the Girls – Academy Registration
The hugely popular Skills sessions are offered to U8 to U15s. They are free and our top Coaches run the sessions. Details will be advised shortly.
Registrations for 2023/24
Registration status is OPEN for:
- Cricket Blast (5 & 6 year old) – OPEN
- Juniors (Mixed):
- U8 – OPEN
- U9 – OPEN
All other Age Divisions are Closed.
How do I Register?
Registrations can be made via the following link – Register here
Blowfly Cricket is now finished for the season. To find out more about Blowfy cricket for next season checkout the website – Blowfly cricket
What if I need more information?
Please contact Bill Peterkin at here
How do Register?
You can register and pay online through the following link.
Channel 10 – The Project story
Check out the News report on Channel’s 10 ‘The Project’ –Blowfly TV item from about 1:43 secs.
The Pathway for Girls this season is:
- All-Girls Blaster Hub (5 to 7 years + new to cricket / soft ball program) – Friday Twilight hub at Thornleigh Oval
- Stage 1 (7 to 11 years of age – new / a bit of experience) – Friday twilight Girls-only cricket (played in the Hornsby district)
- Cricket Blast (5 to 7 year olds for boys & girls);
- Stage 1 (a) – 7 to 11 years of age – new / a bit of experience. Saturday (played at local grounds and in the North Shore area
- Stage 1(b) – 10 to 11 years. Saturday afternoon home & away hardball
- Stage 2 & Stage 3 (ages 12 to 17 years of age) – Saturday afternoon Girls-only competitive cricket.
To learn more then checkout – Girls Playing information
Registrations are rapidly closing as Team reach the cap limits. Specifically:
- U8 – OPEN and remain open all season as this is a non-competitive age group
- U9 – OPEN – as above
All other Divisions are CLOSED.
If anyone is still interested in playing please contact our Girls Directors (Grant & Suz) on Girls Director
Competition table after 3 Rounds
- WPHC Purple =1st; Green =4th; Blue -=4th; Gold =4th; Yellow =4th
- WPHC Green =1st; Gold =4th;
- WPHC Red 4th; Blue =5th; White =9th
- WPHC Purple =1st; Blue =11th; Red =11th
- WPHC Red =3rd; Orange =6th; Gold =6th;
- WPHC =3rd
Note: there is no competition for U8 to U11’s.
Competition table after 2 Rounds
A1 Grade (Cameron): 7 points (=2nd )
A2 (Campbell): 1 point (5th)
- Red (Todd): 7 points (=3rd)
- Blue (Shomik): 2 points (7th)
B2 (Warren): 12 points (=1st)
C1 (Indranil): 12 points (=1st)
- Red (Arun): 12 points (=1st)
- Blue (Rob): 2 points (=7th)
- Red (Fieds): 2 points (=8th)
- Blue (Mat): 12 points (=1st)
- Red (Ross S) 12 points (=1st)
- Blue (Hiresh): 2 points (=8th)
- Red (Diggers) 2 points (=9th)
- Blue (Agniva): 12 points (=1st)