News – 15th October 2023
The Association has got its new website up and running. So that you can lock in the link to check on this like the Draw and Competition Tables check out the following link – HK&HDCA home page
Key collection roster – 21st October 2023
|Game date||Game time||grade||venue||Home Team – Key Collection Responsibility||away team||Oval Key Required|
|21-Oct-23||8:00 AM||Saturday U8||WPH PS||WPHC Red||Mount Colah||Y|
|8:30 AM||Saturday U17||Greenway Oval||WPHC||Berowra||N|
|Saturday U15||Dural Park||WPHC Orange||Asquith Rugby League||Y|
|Saturday U14||Caddies Creek||WPHC Gold||WPHC Blue||N|
|Saturday U13 (Starc)||Northholm Grammar||WPHC Red||Castle Hill RSL Green||Y|
|Saturday U13 (Hazlewood)||Campbell Pk||WPHC Green||WPHC Green||N|
|John Purchase PS||WPHC Gold||Hornsby District Gold||N|
|Saturday U12 Mixed||James Henty||WPHC Red||WPHC Purple||N|
|9:00 AM||Saturday U11 (South)||Cherrybrook PS||WPHC Red||WPHC Yellow||N|
|Thomas Thompson||WPHC Green||WPHC Gold||N|
|10:30 AM||Saturday U9||WPH PS||WPHC Green||WPHC White||Y|
|1:00 PM||D1||Campbell Pk||WPHC Red||St Ives Wahroonga||N|
|C4||Holland Reserve||WPHC Red||Kenthurst Senior C4||N|
|C3||Northholm Grammar||WPHC Blue||Kissing Point (C3)||Y|
|C1||Greenway Oval||WPHC||St Ives Wahroonga||N|
|B2||Dural Park||WPHC||Kenthurst Upper Hills||Y|
The Academy – is here
Our very popular Academy and skills sessions is fast approaching. Details are:
- Academy sessions:
- Boys (10 to 14 years)
- Girls (as above)
- Start date:
- Boys – Wednesday 11th October
- Girls – Thursday 12th October
- Every week up to 30th November 2023. Returning on 1st February 2024 for the final 2 weeks.
The Juniors Boys program has been incredibly popular and sold out within 12 hours – all 30 spots!
The Girls are filling up fast so please don’t delay if you want to be part of this wonderful initiative.
Please use the following link for the Girls – Academy Registration
The hugely popular Skills sessions are offered to U8 to U15s. They are free and our top Coaches run the sessions. Details will be advised shortly.
Registrations for 2023/24
Registration status is OPEN for:
- Cricket Blast (5 & 6 year old) – OPEN
- Juniors (Mixed):
- U8 – OPEN
- U9 – OPEN
All other Age Divisions are Closed.
How do I Register?
Registrations can be made via the following link – Register here
Blowfly Cricket is now finished for the season. To find out more about Blowfy cricket for next season checkout the website – Blowfly cricket
What if I need more information?
Please contact Bill Peterkin at here
How do Register?
You can register and pay online through the following link.
Channel 10 – The Project story
Check out the News report on Channel’s 10 ‘The Project’ –Blowfy TV program from about 1:43 secs.
The Pathway for Girls this season is:
- All-Girls Blaster Hub (5 to 7 years + new to cricket / soft ball program) – Friday Twilight hub at Thornleigh Oval
- Stage 1 (7 to 11 years of age – new / a bit of experience) – Friday twilight Girls-only cricket (played in the Hornsby district)
- Cricket Blast (5 to 7 year olds for boys & girls);
- Stage 1 (a) – 7 to 11 years of age – new / a bit of experience. Saturday (played at local grounds and in the North Shore area
- Stage 1(b) – 10 to 11 years. Saturday afternoon home & away hardball
- Stage 2 & Stage 3 (ages 12 to 17 years of age) – Saturday afternoon Girls-only competitive cricket.
To learn more then checkout – Girls Playing information
Registrations are rapidly closing as Team reach the cap limits. Specifically:
- U8 – OPEN and remain open all season as this is a non-competitive age group
- U9 – OPEN – as above
All other Divisions are CLOSED.
If anyone is still interested in playing please contact our Girls Directors (Grant & Suz) on email@example.com
Competition table after 3 Rounds
- WPHC Purple =1st; Green =4th; Blue -=4th; Gold =4th; Yellow =4th
- WPHC Green =1st; Gold =4th;
- WPHC Red 4th; Blue =5th; White =9th
- WPHC Purple =1st; Blue =11th; Red =11th
- WPHC Red =3rd; Orange =6th; Gold =6th;
- WPHC =3rd
Note: there is no competition for U8 to U11’s.
Competition table after 2 Rounds.
A1 Grade (Cameron): 7 points (=2nd)
A2 (Campbell): 1 point (5th)
- Red (Todd): 7 points (=3rd)
- Blue (Shomik): 2 points (7th)
B2 (Warren): 12 points (=1st)
C1 (Indranil): 12 points (=1st)
- Red (Arun): 12 points (=1st)
- Blue (Rob): 2 points (=7th)
- Red (Fieds): 2 points (=8th)
- Blue (Mat): 12 points (=1st)
- Red (Ross S) 12 points (=1st)
- Blue (Hiresh): 2 points (=8th)
- Red (Diggers) 2 points (=9th)
- Blue (Agniva): 12 points (=1st)