- This event has passed.
To All Life Members, Executive Members and Members of Affiliated bodies,
Notice is hereby given for the 97th Annual General Meeting of the HKHDCA, which will be held on Tuesday 1st August 2023 at Hornsby RSL, from 8.00pm.
Please see attached:
- Notice of AGM
- Minutes of the 2022 AGM
- Nomination form for Office Bearers
Attached is a copy of the nomination form for the following positions of the HK&HDCA Committee for 2023/2024 season: (Please fill out accordingly if you wish to apply for a position.)
- the President;
- the Senior Vice-President;
- the Junior Vice-President; and
- the Treasurer; who shall also act as Public Officer of the Association.
The eleven ordinary members of the Committee are:
- the Honorary Senior Competition Secretary;
- the Honorary Junior Competition Secretary;
- the Honorary Senior Representative Secretary;
- the Honorary Junior Representative Secretary;
- the Honorary Umpires Secretary;
- the Honorary Coaches Secretary;
- the Honorary Girls’ Development Officer;
- the Honorary Member Protection Officer; and
- three councillors who must represent separate member clubs unless any is a Life Member of the Association
The nomination form must be returned BY NO LATER THAN 8:00PM on Tuesday the 25th July to the Executive Officer of the Association.
Note: The senior presentation night will be held at 7pm prior to the AGM.
A reminder I am on leave until 23rd July.
Executive Officer – Hornsby Ku-ring-gai & Hills District Cricket Association
0408 438 090