- This event has passed.
Girls Only Master Blaster’s starts
Girls-Only Master Blaster Hubs
Our Girls-Only Master Blaster registrations should now all be live on MyCricket and ready to go for the season. If you would like any assistance with this Akshay and I are more than happy to assist in setting up the program so that it is good to go.
I have attached a flyer to edit and use for your marketing on Social Media and throughout your club network. Again, if you would like any assistance with this please don’t hesitate to get in touch. I would recommend really promoting heavily among your current families as they are more likely to be already interested in cricket so it should be an easy sell.
As we are only a few weeks away from the hubs commencing I thought I would give you all an update on where we are at:
- Shirts are being ordered now with roughly 15 per club. Will White will provide more information on this soon but if you think you will need more please let me know.
- Speakers are being ordered
- Equipment has been ordered
- HK&HDCA Coaches Association and Cricket NSW staff are being locked in to assist with the running of the hubs at the ground
- Blast Coordinator training date is being confirmed where all involved in the delivery of these hubs are invited. This will likely be in the first week back from Holidays.
- Start date is October 10th at the Ku Ring Gai Hub
- Please remember that you can have girls sign up to play at any of the 3 hubs. They will still wear your club shirt and represent your club. If you have any requests for this please set up a new Master Blaster Product for that date on MyCricket following the attached guide, or email me and I can help you set it up
- Bring a Friend promotion – I have secured a signed Breakers bat, Replica Sixers WBBL shirt and a Replica Sixers BBL shirt to use as prizes for the 3 girls who bring the most friends along to sign up across the 3 hubs. I will collate all that information as the season goes on but please promote this to all girls after they have signed up. If you would prefer to advertise this publicly that is also fine.
I would love to really make a big push for this now so please start advertising as frequently and wide-spread as you can. To help you get starting please see the following link to a video that you can post on your Social Media channels: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9e9imcet15d074t/JUNIOR%20GIRLS%20SIXERS.mp4?dl=0
If you would prefer to share it straight to Facebook here is the link to do so: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2697079957016290
Thank you for your support of this initiative and for reading this email!
I truly believe that this could be something really special so let’s make this great!
If you have any questions please let me know.
|DANIEL ANDERSON | Cricket Manager – North Shore
M: +61 478 283 654 | T: +61 2 8302 6489 | E: email@example.com
W: www.cricketnsw.com.au | A: Level 2, UTS Building, Moore Park Road, Moore