Kenthurst Park No 1 (Turf)
24/9/2005 – Simon Smyth, (A1 Captain) was playing at the turf ground when along comes his then girlfriend, and now wife Mel, riding a horse. This is the first recorded instance since 1885 of supporters arriving on horseback – another Club record.
Built on land belonging to the Roughly family. First used on 16th May 1896. The turf ground (No 1) was opened on 1972/73.
- 9/12/2000 – our A1 side dismissed Kenthurst for 53 (our lowest Opposition score) only to be dismissed for 31 on the same day for our lowest score
- 15/11/2008 – Matt Dawson took 8/38 (36th time) Vs CHRSL. This is the 36th time a player has taken 7 wickets or better in an innings
- 9/10/2010 – Simon Smyth (A1) scored his 2,000th career run against Kenthurst
- 15/11/2014 – Sol Tomlinson (A1) took 7/26 Vs Kenthurst Upper Hills
- James Makin scored his 5,000th career run
- Scott Henderson (66) and Tim Scoular (60) put on a Club record A1 Grade 8th wicket partnership of 129 Vs Hornsby